Master of Arts (MA),
Academy of Art University
San Francisco, CA
Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA),
Kendall College of Art & Design
of Ferris State University
Grand Rapids, MI
Rush University Medical Center | 2017 – Present
- Directed, designed and budgeted Philanthropy and Marketing projects including event decor and invitations, company rebrand strategies and materials for strategic campaigns for prospective donors.
- Helped raise $41.2 million in 2017 for research and education needs.
- Managed the project schedule and working files via the Workamajig platform.
- Managed photo and video shoots.
Photogenic Inc. | 2013 – 2017
- Served as art director and sole in-house designer for a travel souvenir photography company.
- Created concepts and designed all creative projects from start to finish.
- Developed style guides, motion graphics for video postcards, environmental vector renderings for new venues, proposals created in multiple mediums, and the creation of original infographics for use in presentations.
- Acquired 20 new clients through proposal writing and art direction.
Southwestern Michigan College | 2008 – 2012
- Contributed to the marketing team goals by creating and maintaining company branding within all advertising.
- Created artwork for billboards, school publications, campus signage, and numerous other projects.
- Coordinated video shoots and video/sound coordination for commercials and special events.