Master of Arts (MA),
Academy of Art University
San Francisco, CA
Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA),
Kendall College of Art & Design
of Ferris State University
Grand Rapids, MI
PROGRAMS & LANGUAGES
Adobe Creative Suite
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe After Effects
Final Cut Pro X
Associate Art Director, Graphic Designer
Rush University Medical Center | 2017 – Present
- Directed, designed and budgeted Philanthropy and Marketing department projects including event decor and invitations, company rebrand strategies and materials for prospective donors.
- Designed 46 appeals and planned 65 events, raising a record $115 million in 2019 for research, education needs and a future cancer center.
- Contributed to a 36% increase in patient visits and 38% increase in student enrollment at the University.
- Managed the upcoming project schedule and freelance designers workflow.
- Contributed to health system rebrand strategy and development including print and web identity and commercial production.
Photogenic Inc. | 2013 – 2017
- Served as art director and sole in-house designer for a travel souvenir photography company.
- Created concepts and designed all creative projects from start to finish.
- Developed style guides, motion graphics for video postcards, environmental vector renderings for new venues, proposals created in multiple mediums, and the creation of original infographics for use in presentations.
- Acquired 20 new clients through proposal writing and art direction.
Southwestern Michigan College | 2008 – 2012
- Contributed to the marketing team goals by creating and maintaining company branding within all advertising.
- Created artwork for billboards, school publications, campus signage, and numerous other projects.
- Coordinated video shoots and video/sound coordination for commercials and special events.